Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Future



  • I like men who have a future and a women who have a past. ~ Oscar Wilde

  • The  best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time. ~ Abraham Lincoln

  • Stop acting as if life is rehearsal. Live this day as if were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guranteed. ~ Wayne Dyer

  • I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and love today. ~ William Allen White

  • My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of life there. ~ Charles Kettering

  • The trouble with out times is that the future is not what it used to be. ~ Paul Valery

  • I never think of future. It comes soon enough. ~ Albert Einstein

  • The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

  • When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened. ~ John M Richardson, jr

  • No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...