Monday, December 17, 2012

Inspiring Word by a Daughter to her Father



A little girl and her father were crossing a bridge.
The father was sort of scared, so asked his little daughter,
“Sweetheart, hold my hand so that you don't fall into the water”
The little girl said, “No, Dad. You hold my hand!”
“What's the difference?” asked the puzzled father.
“There's a big difference dad…” replied the little girl. 

“If I hold your hand and something happens,
chances are that I may let your hand go.
But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that
No matter what happens, you will never let my hand go!”

Fill your heart with love and compassion,
Polish your thoughts with purity and divinity,
And decorate your deeds with dedication and service,
The rest is assured that he will never let you slip and fall!

In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its Bond!

Good day and be blessed with His Strong Hold!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...