Thursday, December 13, 2012

Life is a Gift, Do not throw it so Easily



Life is a gift and what an amazing destiny my creator wrote for me. Every tear that I shred, every motion that I felt, it was being converted to rewards which I will collect.

Remember you start this journey with thousands of family members but they are purely in your life to teach you lessons. It's ok to walk away as they are not meant to travel the whole journey along side you. 

Instead of suffering silently, shout it from the roof tops and tell the world how you feel. There is no point in cutting your life short, because when you have left this world, the problems go with you. 

There is no death, your life, your responsibility and you’re in charge of you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...