Monday, January 2, 2012

I Need You



Sing me a song with no sorrow.
Promise me a better tomorrow.
Kiss my lips and drink my fears.
Brush away these fragile tears.
Touch my chest and take my pain.
Take these thoughts that drive me insane.
Get in my mind and take control.
Make my heart complete and whole.
Take my hand, take my knife.
Take my anger, take my strife.
Grab my hand and pin my arm.
Stop me from causing myself harm.
I feel trapped, I’m breathing fast.
Calm me down until it has passed.
Take this blindfold off my eyes.
See the truth behind my lies.
Hold my head as I fall asleep.
Fight the monsters as they creep.
Chase the demons that haunt my dreams.
Quiet all my yells and screams.
I writhe in pain, I can’t take much more.
Please make through my locked door.
Take the bullets and take the gun.
Catch up with me when I start to run.
I have locked myself in this cage.
Set me free and take this rage.
Pull me close and hold me tight.
Keep holding on with all your might.
I’m filled with hatred, my body shakes.
My life is filled with many mistakes.
If I grab on then please don’t let go.
I need you now, more than you know.
Give me my faith and give me hope.
With this pain, help me cope.
It’s just too much for me to handle.
Keep the flames going on my candle.
Please don’t let my flame go out.
Give me strength, take my doubt.
You say there’s hope and I believe.
Please don’t go, please don’t leave.
I really hope what you say is true.
Because right now, I need you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...