Monday, January 23, 2012

Love Poems


Love Poem 1

Walk with me, the path of life,
to explore every bend of the road
Enjoy with me the beauty of life,
along its wonderful way 

Find comfort with me, in each other’s arms,
when grief crosses our path
Find strength with me, in each other’s strength,
when despair lies in wait

Laugh with me, a single true laugh,
to enlighten another’s distress
Cry with me, a single true tear,
to understand true happiness 

Cherish with me, the wonders of life,
as they need to be preserved
Rejoice with me, in the mysteries,
of what is yet to be 

Find peace with me, in each other’s souls,
when the world has gone insane
Find love with me, in each other’s hearts,
until this life has been fulfilled 

And when the path comes to an end
I hope we can say from within
We’ve known the beauty of true love,
our love came from within

Love Poem 2

You always helped me with all my troubles
and I do the same for you
when I said no one cared about me
you'd say you do

you stopped me from hurting myself
and ending my life
you came to my rescue
and put down the knife

you told me you would be nothing
if I wasn't there
those words showed me
you really cared

but there's another secret
that killing my soul
one that made me realize
you made me whole

It's that I love you
and even though were friends
I would always love you
until the end

I hope that one day
maybe you'll love me too
and I'll be waiting for that day to come
and you'll say I love you

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...