Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm gonna show you all what I'm made of!!



Feeling broken, barely holding on
But there's just something so strong
Somewhere inside me
And I am down but I'll get up again
Don't count me out just yet

I've been brought down to my knees
And I've been pushed way past the point of breaking
But I can take it
I'll be back, Back on my feet
This is far from over
You haven't seen the last of me

They can say that I won't stay around
But I'm gonna stand my ground
You're not gonna stop me
You don't know me
You don't know who I am
Don't count me out so fast

There will be no fade out
This is not the end. I'm down now
But I'll be standing tall again
Times are hard but I was built tough
I'm gonna show you all what I'm made of!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...